Saturday, March 26, 2022

Eloise's softest cheeks

 Her cheeks are so soft and the perfect amount of squishy. She (and Conley does this too) just lets me kiss them (those cheeks). In Costco walking around, with her in the cart and her face close to mine, I just can't resist. I just kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss them and she lets me, almost like she doesn't notice. I love those cheeks. I love that sweet girl. 

Tonight Conley said through loud cry tears, "I'm mad at everyone but YOU!" He was mad because punk Joseph had just sprayed him with the hose. He was mad at Eloise because she had spilled some of the water in this big turquoise bucket, water Conley had collected during that last snow storm this week. I asked him what he wanted to do with it, and he said, "Clean it and give it back to New Mexico to help with the drought." Gosh he's so sweet.

Kelsey Cardon gave me a bunch of boxes to take home for him. She'd given him a set of screws and tools just for cardboard boxes for his birthday. I took them home and told him and for a few hours, he worked on those boxes in the garage. He loves working and creating. We read a page in the Heavenly Mother book about our Heavenly Parents being creators and it prompted the question: what have you created that you're proud of. He said, "I made a waterfall" (at school in the playground...he's spent this whole semester of recesses digging) "and the water I collected." He thought of those things first and foremost for some reason. He is so good at creating. He makes LEGO stuff and Connects stuff and does tons of art, those boxes, on and on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment