Monday, April 18, 2016

Sleeping beau

I couldn't put him down for his nap today I just had to hold him. And same with last night. We slept together most of the time. I didn't sleep the best ever, but I slept all right and it was worth it.  

I hair got back yesterday from the girls weekend in Tucson. It was fun to be with all my sisters and mom. I learned some things at TOFW. Lie that I should go into relationships and teaching situations and missionary opportunities with this in mind: "What if my only motive was to love?" I want to remember that as a mommy too. 

I love Conley so much. Honestly he seems to like Beth and Joseph more than me, but tinderbox hurt my feeling a too much. Because he will still snuggle me and he still kisses me and plays with me and lets me tickle him and wants me at night. He is walking! Probably like 15 feet at a time. And he stands up all by himself. He babbles a lot. We are trying to work Ina few things this week: eyes, fingers, more, up, and hi. It's such a fun stage!! 

And I'm ready or anther baby. Joseph says we need to wait until we settle in a house, and I know he's right. But I can't wait until that point comes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment