Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmasy Bliss

 
Probably one of the best things about being a mom is throwing the rule books out the window. I've had a lot more peace in my heart and mind when I just do what I want. And honestly I think I'll have fewer regrets that way also. So today's morning nap, we snuggled instead of cribbed. I decided to stay up late last night and get a lot done so that I could spend more quality time with Conley while he's awake during the day. Someone's I have to take action like that so that I don't have so much drive to do stuff and be productive and get stuff done, etc. I pray sometimes to be able to just enjoy the moment, and right now I'm enjoying every breath. He's so snuggly when he's sleepy. I get drunk in his breath and I fall in love every time I look at him. 


We are lying on the couch, under a blanket, and facing our beautiful, fragrant Christmas tree. Yum! It only has lights and bows so far, but it's still so beautiful. This Christmas I planned a RS musical program for the dinner/activity. And we are having 9 musical numbers, with a script of quotes and scriptures between each one. In preparing it, I felt so much love for little baby Jesus, and Mary. What a child he must have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment